- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash the cranberries and blueberries in cool water.
- Combine the maple syrup and water in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the cranberries and blueberries to the pan.
- Stir the blueberry cranberry sauce over high heat for three minutes or until the water boils.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Simmer for about fifteen minutes or until the blueberry cranberry sauce thickens. Stir
- Pour the blueberry cranberry sauce into a serving bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
- Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate any uneaten blueberry cranberry sauce.
Blueberry Cranberry Sauce © 2013 Heather Johnson