- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- Pour the milk, mashed potatoes, and butter in the bottom of the bread machine pan.
- Add the flour, salt, and sugar.
- Use a spoon to form a divot in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the yeast into the divot.
- Place the bread machine pan in the bread machine.
- Select the basic/white bread cycle. Set the bread machine to 1.5 pound loaf and desired crust color.
- Allow bread to cool slightly and then remove from the bread machine pan.
- Allow to cool thoroughly before slicing.
- Store any uneaten Irish potato bread in an airtight container.
Post may include affiliate links.