- 1 box of cherry chip cake mix
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 1 cup plus 9 tablespoons of water
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Grease the bottom of a 9×13 cake pan.
- Grind up the chia seeds and flax seeds in a food processor.
- Combine the cake mix and ground seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the water, melted coconut oil, and olive oil to the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly with an electric mixer.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before cutting.
- Store any uneaten chia cherry chip cake in an airtight container.
Chia Cherry Chip Cake © 2013 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.