- 2 cups of fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Wash the green beans in cold water.
- Cut off the tips of the green beans.
- Place the green beans in a medium pan and cover with water.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain the cooked green beans.
- Combine the olive oil and minced garlic in a medium frying pan.
- Heat the oil and garlic over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the green beans to the oil. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten Chinese buffet green beans.
Chinese Buffet Green Beans © 2013 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.