- 2 cups of plain oat milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Combine the oat milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly until the honey dissolves completely.
- Add in the cocoa powder. Stir until the cocoa powder begins to dissolve.
- Whisk in the chia seeds to the milk mixture.
- Refrigerate the chia pudding for at least four hours.
- Serve cold.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate oat milk chia seed pudding.
Chocolate Oat Milk Chia Seed Pudding © 2013 Heather Johnson