- Wash the cranberries in cool water.
- Peel and puree the clementine oranges.
- Combine the sugar and orange juice in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the cranberries to the pan.
- Stir the cranberry sauce over high heat for three minutes or until the sugar melts and the liquid boils.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Simmer for about fifteen minutes or until the cranberry sauce thickens. Stir occasionally.
- Pour the cranberry sauce into a serving bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
- Served chilled.
- Refrigerate any uneaten cranberry orange sauce.
Cranberry Orange Sauce © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.