Earth Day is a worldwide celebration held annually on April 22 to garner support for environmental protection. Celebrate the Earth with a simple but fun Earth Day paper plate collage that reinforces cutting and gluing skills.
- White paper plate
- Green and blue construction paper
- Cut the green and blue construction paper into small squares.
- Glue the green squares across the center of the paper plate.
- Glue the blue squares on both sides of the green section.
- Display the Earth Day paper plate Earth collage.
Earth Day Paper Plate Earth Collage Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson