Earth Day is a worldwide celebration held annually on April 22 to garner support for environmental protection. Celebrate the holiday with your child with a fun Earth Day handprint or footprint craft that locks a little piece of your kiddo in time.
- White paper plate
- Blue and green paper
- Scrap cardboard
- Cotton ball
- Paint the paper plate blue.
- Spread a thin layer of green paint on your child’s hand or foot.
- Press two handprints or footprints on the blue plate.
- Wash the paint off your child’s hand or foot.
- Display the Earth Day handprint or footprint Earth craft.
For another fun Earth Day Craft, try my Earth Day Paper Plate Earth Collage Craft.
Earth Day Paper Plate Handprint-Footprint Earth Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson