- 1 5 ounce can of chicken
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5 ounce can of red kidney beans
- 1 15.5 ounce can of chick peas or garbanzo beans
- chili powder
- cayenne pepper
- Drain the chicken, beans, and chick peas.
- Combine the chicken, tomatoes with juices, beans, and chick peans in a medium saucepan.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add chili powder and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Heat over low to medium heat until bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or freeze any uneaten easy chicken chili with chick peas.
Easy Chicken Chili with Chick Peas © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.