- 1 10 ounce can of chicken
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5 ounce can of kidney beans
- chili powder
- cayenne pepper
- Drain the beans and chicken.
- Combine the chicken, beans, tomatoes, and juices from the tomatoes in a medium saucepan.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add chili powder and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Heat over low to medium heat until bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or freeze any uneaten easy chicken chili.
Easy Chicken Chili © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.