- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of water
- Combine the olive oil and chili powder in a medium soup pan.
- Add the corn to the pan. Stir thoroughly.
- Cook the corn over low heat for about 1 minute.
- Add the water and the pumpkin to the corn. Stir thoroughly.
- Simmer over low heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or heat any uneaten easy corn and pumpkin soup.
Easy Corn and Pumpkin Soup © 2012 Heather Johnson