- 1 17.5 ounce peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir thoroughly until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Drop the cookie dough into tablespoon-sized balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
Easy Egg Free Peanut Butter Cookies © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.