- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 1 7.8 ounce jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 1 15.25 ounce can of black beans
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn
- 1 14.5 ounce can of green beans
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 3 cups of whole wheat pasta
- Cook the ground beef until browned.
- Drain the fat from the cooked beef.
- Combine the cooked beef, pasta sauce, water, black beans with juices, corn with juices, green beans with juices, garlic, onion, and basil in a large soup pan.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the uncooked pasta to the pot.
- Heat until the pasta is cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten easy fagioli.
Easy Fagioli © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.