- 1 17.5 ounce package of pumpkin cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup of cream cheese frosting
- pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Soften the butter.
- Combine the cookie mix, softened butter, and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with a spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Drop the cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet in rounded teaspoons.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before moving to a cooking rack. Cool completely.
- Frost the cooled cookies with cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle the cookies with pumpkin pie spice.
- Store any uneaten easy pumpkin cream cheese cookies in an airtight container.