- 1 15 ounce can of chili with beans
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn
- 1 15 ounce can of red beans
- 1 15.25 ounce can of black beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 1.25 ounce package of taco seasoning
- 1 1 ounce package of ranch seasoning
- Drain the corn.
- Combine the chili with beans, drained corn, red beans and juices, black beans and juices, and tomatoes and juices in a medium saucepan.
- Add the taco seasoning and the ranch seasoning.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or freeze any uneaten easy taco chili with extra beans.
Easy Taco Chili with Extra Beans © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.