- 2 cups of whole wheat pasta
- 10 ounces of tuna in vegetable oil
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of celery soup
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 15 ounce can of peas
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices of American or baby Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Combine the tuna in vegetable oil, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, peas with juices, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Heat the tuna mixture over low heat until warm.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box. Do not overcook.
- Drain the pasta.
- Pour the drained pasta into an ungreased glass baking dish.
- Arrange the cheese slices on top of the pasta.
- Pour the warmed tuna mixture over the pasta and cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten easy tuna casserole.
Easy Tuna Casserole © 2012 Heather Johnson