When my mom hosted my baby shower for my daughter, I wanted a fun fall-themed beverage to serve the guests. Fall sangria is a yummy option but not so great for a pregnant mama-to-be. Faux sangria is just as tasty, and the addition of apples and cranberries makes for a delicious sparkling autumn drink!
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 lemon
- 4 cups of apple juice
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 3/4 cups of sparkling white grape juice
- Thinly slice the fruits.
- Combine the apple, lemon, orange, and cranberry juice in pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add the fruit slices to the juice.
- Add the sparkling juice just before serving.
- Refrigerate any undrinken faux sangria punch.
Faux Sangria Punch Recipe © 2011 Heather Johnson
Faux Sangria Punch © 2011 Heather Johnson