The Winter Blog Challenge prompt for today asks, “Talk about your favorite book. Why is your favorite book your favorite?”
My favorite book is actually a series of books, the Harry Potter series, which consists of seven books:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I first started reading the Harry Potter series when I was in high school and have read all seven books more times than I can count since. I love the storyline of the Harry Potter books. I also love all the wonderful magic as well as the magical world that J.K. Rowling created. I furthermore think that Rowling is a splendid writer for children. I am so looking forward to reading Harry Potter with my daughter when she gets old. I did read the first book out loud to her when she was newborn, but reading the whole series together when she gets older will be even more fun!
What is your favorite book?
The Elf on the Bookshelf © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.