Making crafts is one of my favorite pastimes with which to share with my children. Last summer during our homeschool preschool lesson on the seasons, my daughter and I made four seasons handprint trees.
- Blue and brown construction paper
- Light green, dark green, red, yellow, orange, and white paint
- Scrap cardboard
- Trace your child’s hand and arm on a piece brown paper.
- Cut out four brown hand and arm prints.
- Glue the brown handprints to the blue paper with the fingers pointing up.
- Decorate each handprint with painted fingerprints for each of the four seasons. (White snow for winter. Light green for spring. Dark green for summer. Red, orange, and yellow for fall.)
- Write the name of each season across the top of each handprint tree craft with a marker.
Four Seasons Handprint Trees © 2015 Heather Johnson
Winter Handprint Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Spring Handprint Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Summer Handprint Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson
Fall Handprint Tree © 2015 Heather Johnson