- 1 pound of potatoes
- 8 green onions
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Wash the potatoes. Do not peel.
- Wash and slice the green onions into small pieces.
- Place the potatoes and green onions pieces in a pan of water.
- Boil the potatoes and green onions over medium-low heat until most of the water boils off.
- Drain the remaining water from the potatoes and green onions.
- Combine the butter, Greek yogurt, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the drained potatoes and green onions to the bowl.
- Mash the mixture until creamy.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten green onion mashed potatoes.
Green Onion Mashed Potatoes © 2013 Heather Johnson