- 1 10.75 ounce can of tomato soup
- 1 can of skim milk
- 1 14.5 ounce can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 15.25 ounce can of black beans
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 2 cups of whole wheat pasta
- Combine the tomato soup, milk, tomatoes with juices, black beans with juices, and basil in a medium soup pan.
- Cook over low heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add the pasta to the pan.
- Cook over low heat until the pasta is tender. Do not overcook the pasta.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten hearty tomato basil and black bean soup.
Hearty Tomato Basil and Black Bean Soup © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.