- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 12 ounces of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup of real maple syrup
- 3/4 cup of 100% juice cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup of apple cider
- 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil of medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cranberries burst.
- Strain the glaze to remove the cranberry chunks.
- Serve hot with a turkey or chicken.
- Refrigerate any uneaten maple cranberry glaze.
Post may include affiliate links.