Need a fun and quick meme for your blog on Mondays? Monday Mingle as hosted by Eighty MPH Mom is a meme that asks bloggers to answer three questions each Monday. The questions for this week focus on landmarks, recurring dreams, and cell phones.
- What landmark would you most like to visit?
- Do you have recurring dreams?
- What kind of cell phone do you have? Do you like it?
- The landmark that I would most like to visit is Boston. I have never been to the Northeast before, and I really want to go to New England sometime. If I ever do get the chance, I want to go to Boston to visit all of the historic places. Hopefully sometime in the near future, my husband and I will get to take our daughter to New England and Boston. Perhaps we can even recreate some of the scenes from National Treasure. Because life is a movie, right?!
- I have quite a few dreams that reoccur in the same location. Many times I dream about my grandparent’s old farmhouse. In fact, my grandparent’s old farmhouse is probably the place that I dream about the most. This farmhouse was huge and beautiful. Sadly, it has since been torn down. However, I can keep dreaming, no?!
- I have an iPhone that I absolutely love. To be honest, I could not function without my iPhone anymore. I use my phone to make calls and send texts. But I also use my phone to check my email, get on Facebook and Twitter, upload photos to Flickr, play games, track my weight, and much, much more. I am not sure that I could ever switch to another phone.
Make sure to link your Monday Mingle post up at Eighty MPH Mom. Happy mingling!