Some of my favorite Christmas tree ornaments are handmade crafts. Last year while making holiday crafts at our local zoo, my daughter made me a simple but pretty snowflake ornament from popsicle sticks, glitter, and sequins.
- 3 popsicle sticks
- Arrange the popsicle sticks to form an asterisk.
- Glue the popsicle sticks together.
- After the glue dries, decorate the popsicle stick snowflake with glitter and sequins.
- Loop a circle of yarn around the center of the snowflake.
- Hang the popsicle stick snowflake.
For another fun winter craft, check out my Cotton Swab and Cotton Ball Snowflakes. For more ornament ideas, try my Popsicle Stick Star Craft, Salt Dough Ornaments, Paper Christmas Ornament Craft, and Christmas Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament Craft.
Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Finished Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson