Objective: To learn about families.
Message: Families have many members: children, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and more.
- The Family Book by Todd Parr
- We Belong Together: A Book About Adoption and Families by Todd Parr
- My Family by Dr. Alvin Granowsky
- My Family by Gladys Rosa-Mendoza
- One Family by George Shannon
Music: “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge
Fine Motor Skills:
- Science pages 31-32
- Family and Friends Worksheet (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/family-and-friends/)
- All About Me and You Worksheet (http://www.education.com/files/445301_445400/445360/file_445360.pdf)
Craft/Activity: Draw a picture of your family. Label your family members.
Numbers Review: BPW pages 262-269
Basic Skills Review: BPW pages 270-279
Families Preschool Activities © 2015 Heather Johnson