I love making crafts from materials that I have around the house. Because my son loves to eat baby puffs as a treat and snack, I have amassed a nice little collection of empty puff containers. Although I do not use a one-cup coffee maker, I also have a bag of empty K-cups that my husband rescued from the office. For one of our recent winter-themed crafts, my daughter and I made snowmen from the empty puff containers and K-cups.
- Baby puffs containers with lids
- Black paint
- Buttons, beads, pompoms, or other decorating materials
- Wash and dry the baby puffs containers, lids, and K-cups.
- Paint the lids and K-cups black. Use more than one coat of paint as needed.
- After the paint dries thoroughly, glue the top of the K-cup to the top of the lid.
- Tie and glue a ribbon around the puff container.
- Decorate the snowman with buttons, beads, pompoms, and other decorating materials.
- Place the lid back on the container.
- Display the puff container snowman.
Clean Baby Puffs Containers and K-Cups © 2016 Heather Johnson
Painting the Lids and K-Cups Black © 2016 Heather Johnson
Puff Containers and Ribbons © 2016 Heather Johnson
Gluing Ribbons Around the Puffs Containers © 2016 Heather Johnson
Decorating the Puff Container Snowmen © 2016 Heather Johnson
Puff Container Snowmen © 2016 Heather Johnson