While making crafts for Valentine’s Day recently, my daughter asked to make a valentine turtle. I got out the construction paper and scissors, and my daughter went to down cutting out heart shapes for her simple but adorable Valentine’s Day turtle.
- Dark green, light green, and pink construction paper
- Black marker
- Cut out a large half circle, four small rectangles, one small triangle, and one small circle from the light green construction paper.
- Cut out small hearts from the dark green construction paper.
- Glue the rectangles to the flat edge of the half circle.
- Glue the circle to one corner of the half circle.
- Glue the triangle to the other corner of the half circle.
- Glue the turtle onto the pink construction paper.
- Glue the hearts to the half circle.
- Draw a face on the circle.
Valentine’s Day Turtle Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson