- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 15.5 ounce can of red beans
- 1 15.25 ounce can of black beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15.25 ounce can of corn
- 1 1.25 ounce package of taco seasoning
- 1 1 ounce package of ranch seasoning
- Drain the corn.
- Combine the pumpkin, red beans with juices, black beans with juices, tomatoes with juices, and corn in a large pot.
- Add the taco seasoning and the ranch seasoning.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate or freeze any uneaten vegetarian pumpkin taco chili.
Vegetarian Pumpkin Taco Chili © 2012 Heather JohnsonPost may include affiliate links.