Objective: To learn about Easter
- Easter by Brenda Haugen
- Easter by Miriam Nerlove
- Easter by Gail Gibbons
- Easter by Nancy Dickmann
- Easter by Rebecca Pettiford
- Easter by David F. Marx
- Easter by Mari C. Schuh
- Easter by Julie Murray
- Easter A to Z by Lisa Flinn and Barbara Younger
Music: “Here Comes Peter Cottontail”
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin’ down the bunny trail,
Easter’s on its way
Fine Motor Skills:
- Easter Pre-K Pack pages 2-10, 14, 18, 26, 29 (http://www.overthebigmoon.com/easter-prek-pack/)
- Easter Packs (http://www.3dinosaurs.com/printables/packs/easter.php)
- Part 1 pages 4-10
- Part 2 pages 5-8, 14-19 (color printing)
- Part 3 page 4
- Tot Pack pages 2-4, 9-11
- Part 4 pages 2-4, 8-11, 13-15, 23
- Part 5 page 2
- Tot Pack 2 pages 2-9, 12-16
- Easter Tracing (http://www.itsybitsyfun.com/easter-scissor-practice-worksheets.html)
- Easter Picture Word Tracing (http://www.totschooling.net/2015/03/easter-picture-word-tracing-printables.html)
Craft/Activity: Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies (https://www.parentmap.com/c/51b0d6be/images/stories/Updated_Paging_Images/ec2bunnyjar.jpg)
- Toilet paper rolls
- Colors paper
- Wiggle eggs
- Cover the toilet paper rolls in colored paper.
- Cut two bunny ears from the same colored paper.
- Glue the bunny ears to the inside top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue two wiggle eyes under the ears.
- Glue a button under the wiggle eyes for the nose.
- Draw on a mouth and whiskers with the markers.
Preschool Homeschool Curriculum: Easter Lesson Plan © 2015 Heather Johnson
Easter Preschool Activities © 2015 Heather Johnson