Objective: To learn about mixtures.
Message: A mixture is two or more things put together.
Book(s): Mix It Up: Solution or Mixture? by Tracy Nelson Maurer
Fine Motor Skills:
- How to Mix Orange (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/mixing-colors1/)
- How to Mix Green (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/how-to-mix-green/)
- How to Mix Purple (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/how-to-mix-purple/)
- How to Mix Pink (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/how-to-mix-pink/)
- How to Mix Brown (http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/how-to-mix-brown/)
Craft/Activity 1: Science pages 40-47
Craft/Activity 2: Mix water colored with red, yellow, and blue food coloring to make orange, green, and purple.
DK Workbooks: Science, Pre-K. 2014. DK Publishing. ISBN 978-1-4654-1726-8
Mixtures Preschool Activities © 2015 Heather Johnson