Objective: To learn about St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day by Gail Gibbons
- Hooray for St. Patrick’s Day by Joan Holub
- St. Patrick’s Day Countdown by Salina Yoon
- St. Patrick’s Day by Dorothy Goeller
- St. Patrick’s Day by Josie Keogh
- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet by Beverly Barras Vidrine
- St. Patrick’s Day by Anne Rockwell
- What Is St. Patrick’s Day by Elaine Landau
- St. Patrick’s Day by Brenda Haugen
Fine Motor Skills:
- St. Patrick’s Day Pre-K Pack pages 2-10, 14, 18, 26 (http://www.overthebigmoon.com/st-patricks-day-pre-k-pack/)
- St. Patrick’s Day Pre-K Pack Expansion Pack pages 2-9 (http://www.overthebigmoon.com/st-patricks-day-pre-k-pack-expansion/)
- St Patrick’s Day Learning Pack Preschool pages 4-5, 10-14, 16-26, 39-46
Craft/Activity 1: Torn Paper Rainbow
- Rainbow printable (http://www.coloringpages456.com/rainbow-coloring-pages/)
- Blank paper
- Colored paper
- Cotton balls
- Print the rainbow printable on the blank paper.
- Cut the colored paper into small squares.
- Glue the colored squares onto the printable in rainbow color order.
- Glue the cotton balls on the clouds.
Craft/Activity 2: Shamrock Paper Plate Wreath
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Green paper
- Cut the center circle from the paper plate.
- Paint the remaining paper plate ring green.
- Cut hearts from the green paper.
- Glue three hearts together to form a shamrock.
- Glue the shamrocks on the green ring.
- Display the shamrock paper plate wreath.
Preschool Homeschool Curriculum: St. Patrick’s Day Lesson Plan © 2015 Heather Johnson
St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities © 2015 Heather Johnson