What can you do with your canine friends during the dog days of summer? I already shared with you my insight in how to talk to a cat. Now learn about some fun things to do with a dog with this dogged list of canine activities.
- First go out for hot dogs.
- Get some chili dogs for dessert.
- Or try some delicious hush puppies.
- Get your leftovers in a doggie bag.
- Wash dinner down with a salty dog.
- Do not eat too much. You might get as sick as a dog.
- If you are one sick puppy, try the hair of the dog.
- If it is raining cats and dogs, spend a day at the library.
- But do not dog-ear your library books. You will end up in the dog house.
- Avoid publicity hounds and dog-and-pony shows.
- Getting into dogfights will take dog years off your life.
- In this dog-eat-dog world, take some time to relax. Try yoga and the downward dog.
- Or stop and smell the dogwood.
- Write a doggerel.
- Get lost in puppy love.
- Avoid mad-dogging or putting on a dogface.
- Go sailing with an old sea dog.
- Go camping in a pup tent.
- Avoid getting into a dog pile while driving.
- Watch out for culture hounds.
- Most important: Be the top dog, not a lap dog.
- And if you are tired as a dog, be sure to let sleeping dogs lie.
What other things can you do with a dog?
Espen the Dog © 2013 Heather Johnson