- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- Pour the milk, eggs, and butter in the bottom of the bread machine pan.
- Add the flour, salt, and sugar.
- Use a spoon to form a divot in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the yeast into the divot.
- Place the bread machine pan in the bread machine.
- Select the basic/white bread cycle. Set the bread machine to light crust and 1.5 pound loaf.
- Allow bread to cool slightly and then remove from the bread machine pan.
- Allow to cool thoroughly before slicing.
- Store any uneaten egg bread in an airtight container.
Bread Machine Egg Bread © 2014 The Parenting Patch