When I was a kid, I loved birthday treat days at school. My favorite treat was chocolate dirt cups topped with gummy worms. Can you believe that my husband had never heard of, let alone eaten, this chocolate-y pudding-y dessert delight?! When I recently found out that his childhood lacked the delicious goodness of chocolate dirt cups, I set about to introducing him to the culinary wonder. He thought the dessert was pretty good, and both my kiddos devoured their pudding, crushed Oreos, and gummy worms.
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package of regular Oreos
- gummy worms
- clear cups
- Prepare the chocolate pudding with the milk following the directions on the box.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into small pieces.
- Layer the pudding and the Oreos in the cups.
- Top with gummy worms.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate dirt cups.
Chocolate Dirt Cups © 2016 Heather Johnson