I love using paper plates as part of crafts with my daughter. For our homeschool preschool lesson on fish last spring, she and I made an easy but fun paper plate fish craft.
- Paper plate
- Colored paper
- Wiggle eye
- Cut a triangle out of the paper plate.
- Glue the triangle to the opposite side of the paper plate.
- Tear the colored paper into small pieces.
- Glue the paper pieces onto the paper plate fish.
- Glue a wiggle eye on the paper plate fish.
For another fish craft, try my X Is for X-ray Fish Handprint Craft.
Paper Plate Fish Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson