All posts tagged "sugar"
- How to Make Colored Decorating Sugar
I love baking during the holidays. Many of my favorite cookie recipes including my rolled sugar cookies, peanut butter blossoms, red...BlogDecember 2, 2018
- Can We Stop Pretending That Gummies Can Be Healthy?
For some reason, Facebook has decided to target me with ads and posts about gummies. To be fair, I do like...BlogJune 8, 2017
- Most Commercial Foods for Infants and Toddlers Contain Too Much Salt and Sugar
Startling news for parents who feed their infants and toddlers commercially-produced baby foods: A new study from the Centers for Disease...NewsFebruary 2, 2015
- Fructose-Glucose Mixture in High-Fructose Corn Syrup May Decrease Lifespan
Women may want to avoid high-fructose corn syrup. According to a new study published in The Journal of Nutrition from researchers...NewsJanuary 5, 2015
- Fruit Juice as Bad as Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like Soda
The consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages like carbonated drinks and sodas has previously been linked to an increased risk of obesity and...NewsFebruary 11, 2014
- Sugary Drinks Linked to Increased Endometrial Cancer Risk After Menopause
Women who consume sugary drinks after menopause increase their risk of developing type I endometrial cancer by 78 percent, says a...NewsNovember 25, 2013
- Preventing Heat Stroke: Stay Hydrated and Avoid Sunburn
Heat stroke is the most serious form of heat illness. Symptoms of heat stroke include high body temperature, lack of sweating,...InformationJuly 13, 2013