- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 3.4 ounce package of banana cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 5 graham crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Soften the butter.
- Cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and butter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture.
- Combine the flour, banana cream pudding mix, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Crumble the graham crackers.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and graham crackers to the cookie dough.
- Scoop tablespoon mounds of the cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store any uneaten cookies in an airtight container.
Banana Cream Pie Cookies © 2015 Heather Johnson