- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 8 ounces of crab or imitation crab meat
- 7 ounces of lobster or imitation lobster meat
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- Cut the crab and lobster into small chunks.
- Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, seasoned salt, and salt in a medium glass dish.
- Fold the onion, crab, and lobster into the cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten cheesy lobster crab dip.
Cheesy Lobster Crab Dip © 2015 Heather Johnson