- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
- 1 cup of unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Combine the honey, hemp milk, and almond milk in a large mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly until the honey dissolves completely.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Whisk in the chia seeds and ground cinnamon to the milk mixture.
- Refrigerate the chia pudding for at least four hours.
- Serve cold.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chia seed pudding.
Chia Seed Pudding © 2013 Heather Johnson