- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 medium white onion
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the bread in a food processor.
- Blend the bread until crumbed.
- Add the onion, carrots, egg, ketchup, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine the ground chicken with the bread crumb mixture.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an ungreased loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook the meatloaf covered for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil.
- Cook the meatloaf uncovered for 1/2 hour.
- Garnish the cooked meatloaf with ketchup.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chicken meatloaf.
Chicken Meatloaf Recipe © 2014 Heather Johnson
Chicken Meatloaf © 2014 Heather Johnson