- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar, water, vanilla extract, and salt to the melted butter.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Slowly add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Allow the dough to cool.
- Fold in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate chip cookie dough in a covered container.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough © 2014 Heather Johnson