- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of flax seed
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Combine the flax seeds and chia seeds in a food processor.
- Mill until finely ground.
- Combine the peanut butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Add the milled seeds, oats, and chocolate chips to the peanut butter.
- Stir thoroughly until well combined.
- Eat by the spoonful or roll into cookie dough balls.
- Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate chip oatmeal peanut butter cookie dough.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Dough © 2014 Heather Johnson