To decorate our apartment this holiday season, my kids and I have been hard at work making paper Christmas crafts. One of the first crafts that my daughter and I made were some paper stockings to hang by the paper fire.
- Green and red construction paper
- Cotton balls
- Christmas foam stickers
- Alphabet foam stickers
- Cut the green and red construction paper into the shape of stockings.
- Glue cotton balls along the top edge of the stocking.
- Use the alphabet foam stickers to write names on each stocking.
- Decorate the stockings with the Christmas foam stickers.
- Hang the paper stockings.
Also try making my Torn Paper Fire Craft over which to hang the paper stockings.
Construction Paper Christmas Stocking Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Construction Paper Christmas Stockings © 2015 Heather Johnson
Construction Paper Christmas Stocking © 2015 Heather Johnson