My daughter and I love spending time together making crafts. During a lesson on the letter X last spring, she and I made an easy but fun construction paper xylophone craft.
- White, red, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, and black construction paper
- Cut the black construction paper into two long, thin strips and a letter X.
- Cut the red, yellow, orange, blue, green, and purple construction paper into rectangles.
- Glue the black strips parallel onto the white paper.
- Glue the colored rectangles on top of the black strips to form a xylophone.
- Glue the black X on the white paper.
For another fun xylophone craft, try my X Is for Xylophone Footprint Craft.
Construction Paper Xylophone Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson