My early autumn pepper harvest has been abundant. Because my guys like pickled peppers, I used the peppers that did not get eaten straight off the plant to make some easy refrigerator pickled peppers.
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of water, plus extra
- Combine the salt, sugar, vinegar, and water in a quart jar.
- Wash, deseed, and slice the peppers.
- Add the sliced peppers to the pickling mixture.
- Fill the remaining jar with water.
- Refrigerate the pickled peppers for a least a week before eating.
Easy Pickled Peppers Recipe © 2020 Heather Johnson
Peppers for Pickled Peppers © 2020 Heather Johnson
Slicing a Red Pepper © 2020 Heather Johnson
Slicing a Yellow Pepper © 2020 Heather Johnson
Easy Pickled Peppers © 2020 Heather Johnson