Naughty boys and girls get coal in their stockings. But you just might want to be a little naughty when you taste my delicious Christmas coal treats made with crushed up Oreos and melted marshmallows.
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1 15.5-ounce package of Oreos
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crush the Oreos into a powder using a food processor.
- Melt the butter over low in a large pan.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter.
- Melt the marshmallows over low heat. Stir constantly.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the melted marshmallow mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- Immediately transfer the warm marshmallow Oreo treats to the greased baking dish.
- Allow the marshmallow Oreo treats to cool slightly.
- Cut the marshmallow Oreo treats into bars while still slightly warm.
- Store the marshmallow Oreo treats in an airtight container.
Christmas Coal Marshmallow Oreo Treats Recipe © 2012 Heather Johnson
Christmas Coal Marshmallow Oreo Treats © 2012 Heather Johnson