My kiddos love playing with the many sensory bottles that I have created from supplies found right in my craft cabinet. Last summer during story time at the local library, my daughter also made a fun musical pompom bottle that she and her little brother both equally love.
- Clean out the plastic bottle and allow to dry completely.
- Use the nail and hammer to punch a small hole through the center of the lid.
- Thread ribbons through the hole.
- Knot the ribbons on the inside of the lid.
- Use a small amount of hot glue to secure the ribbon knot.
- Fill the bottle with buttons or beads and pompoms.
- Screw the lid on the bottle tightly.
Have you ever made a sensory bottle?
Musical Pompom Sensory Bottle © 2015 Heather Johnson
Finished Musical Pompom Sensory Bottle © 2015 Heather Johnson