- 1 16.5-ounce roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- fruit slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll the cookie dough thinly onto the baking sheet using a rolling pin.
- Bake the cookie dough for 16 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the baked sugar cookie to cool thoroughly.
- Combine the cream cheese, white sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled sugar cookie.
- Arrange the fruit slices on the cream cheese mixture.
- Microwave the jelly until melted.
- Drizzle the melted jelly over the fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Slice and serve cold.
- Refrigerate any uneaten fruit pizza.
Easy Fruit Pizza 1 © 2015 Heather Johnson
Easy Fruit Pizza 2 © 2015 Heather Johnson