Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I especially love making seasonal crafts for the holiday with my daughter. Even more, I love using old stuff that I find around the house as materials for our projects. When I recently cleaned out my medicine cabinet, I found a handful of old orange pill bottles that made a perfect base for some fun Jack o’ lanterns.
- Remove the lids from the pill bottles.
- Paint the lids green.
- After the paint dries, screw the lids back on the bottles.
- Cut Jack o’ lantern faces from the black paper.
- Glue the faces to the orange pill bottles.
- Optional: Place small glow sticks in the Jack o’ lantern bottles.
For more fun pumpkin crafts, try my J Is for Jack-o-Lantern Handprint Craft, P Is for Pumpkin Handprint Craft, Paint Chip Pumpkin Craft, Recycled Container Jack o’ Lantern Craft, and Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch Craft.
Pill Bottle Pumpkin Craft © 2015 Heather Johnson
Pill Bottle Pumpkins © 2015 Heather Johnson