B is for bumblebee! Make a fun bumblebee craft to help your preschooler learn about the letter Bb using paper plates, paint, pipe cleaners, and wiggle eyes.
- White paper plates
- Yellow and black paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Black pipe cleaners
- Paint one paper plate yellow.
- Paint another paper plate black.
- After the paint dries, cut the black plate in half.
- Paint black stripes on the yellow plate.
- Glue two wiggle eyes on the top of the striped paper plate.
- Glue the two black paper plate halves on the sides of the stripe plate.
- Cut a black pipe cleaner in half.
- Fold the pipe cleaners into Vs.
- Glue one pipe cleaner V to the bottom of the top of the striped plate by the eyes.
- Glue the second pipe cleaner V to the bottom of the bottom of the striped plate.
- Display the B Is for Bumblebee paper plate craft.
B Is for Bumblebee Paper Plate Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Painting a Paper Plate Yellow © 2016 Heather Johnson
Painting a Paper Plate Black © 2016 Heather Johnson
Painted Paper Plates for B Is for Bumblebee Paper Plate Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Cutting the Black Paper Plate in Half © 2016 Heather Johnson
Painting Black Stipes on the Yellow Plate © 2016 Heather Johnson
Gluing Wiggle Eyes to the Striped Plate © 2016 Heather Johnson
Gluing Black Wings on the B Is for Bumblebee Paper Plate Craft © 2016 Heather Johnson
Finished B Is for Bumblebee Paper Plate Crafts © 2016 Heather Johnson